Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

L'OREAL Infallible brush foundation. 

I don't normally use foundation unless I am going out, because it always feels too heavy and I can never get the shade right. Usually for me it's just a bit of powder and concealer. But lately my skin tone was a bit uneven and pale so I thought I might give foundation a go. 

After having a look at my local pharmacy I thought... the L'OREAL Infallible brush foundation was kinda cool. I liked that it had a brush attached to it as one of the main reasons I don't use foundation is cause I hate to get it all over my hands. 





The brush on it so soft and handy! I can't seem to be able to apply it perfectly with a brush so I go over with a sponge a bit too. 

I have bought the Natural Rose shade and couldn't believe how even my skin tone got! I didn't even need to use concealer on top of it. The foundation stays on all day long and doesn't mark my clothes. 

It looks really natural and isn't heavy at all. I had previously used Maybelline Mousse Foundation which wasn't as good and made the skin on my nose really flake, so I had to apply loads of moisturiser before foundation. 

Price wise I got it on promotion for 15 euro or so, which I thought was good. 

Overall I'm really happy with it- the brush is cool, shade is perfect, it stays on all day long and it doesn't dry my skin. I will definitely buy it again! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment